3rd June 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?

Hello,
I have completed 10th and now want to take admission in DAV Model School. What is the minimum percentage of marks required to take admission in DAV Model School Durgapur?

6th June 2016, 01:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?

The minimum percentage requirement is 60% but you should try to score at least above 80-85% as the competition level is quite high for admission in the above mentioned school.

Even after scoring 80% in 10th boards many students are not eligible to get admission in the school, because the competition level is quite high. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly score well in your 10th board examination to stand a good chance for admission in the above mentioned school.
6th June 2016, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?

I am sorry to say you that there is no vacancy in class 11th in Science stream for the session of 2016-2017 in DAV Model School Durgapur. So, you must try in some other Schools to study class 11th Science. Basically most of the Schools require more than 60% marks in class 10th in order to take Science stream in class 11th.
17th September 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir/mam my question is I have completed 10th, I am confused that what field I have to choose whether science or commerce
2nd June 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I had recently passed away from Icse with 72%marks .so I want to know did I get admission in your school or not in science stream.
3rd May 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the needed percentage in icse to get admitted in dav durgapur school and does the school conduct admission tests even after seeing the icse marks??
15th May 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I have given my icse class 10 exam and i scored 88.6 percent can i get addmission in dav bseb colony? In science i scored 81 in science out of 100. In icse exam.
23rd May 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Should we have to contact the school a year before? I am reading in class 9 and I want to get admission in DAV of barrackpore? What percentage of marks I have to get admission in class 11 and now I am studying in national model school of author of ice board????? Plzz answer the question
2nd June 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 85% in 10th board exam this year, so I want to know that ,weather I will get sit in Dav public school?
1st October 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a home student i want to know which test i need to score above 80%-85% in order to take science stream in XI and is there option for entrnce exam also...
2nd April 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I dont have the pre board result as our school is not giving it so what should i do will i get chance in dav model school
18th April 2019, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission for class11science 2019. 2nd, list will be displayed confarmation
5th November 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in class 10 is required for getting admission in Hemsheela Model School, Durgapur in class 11 as per pure science stream?
6th November 2019, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

In which date entrance exam is start for class 11 the and how much percentage we get
7th November 2019, 09:26 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage in class 10 is required for getting admission in Hemsheela Model School, Durgapur in class 11 as per pure science stream?
The minimum percentage that is required to get admission in Class 11 in Hemsheela Model School,Durgapur is 60% but generally, the cutoff percentage is around 83%.

For more information you can visit the official website:
http://www.hemsheela.in/?cat=12
8th February 2021, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what if we don't pass cut-off marks in hemshella...and we wanna take bio-science in hemsheela ....durgapur?
21st July 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is 84.5 percent enough to get admission in class 11 PCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?