15th August 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main

I have just qualified in JEE mains with 71 marks. My IPE percentage is 81.7%. Can I get B-category seats at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  3. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  4. Can I get admission in a good college in Odisha with less marks in Jee main?
  5. Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  7. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  8. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  9. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  10. Can I get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  11. Admission in MBM College Jodhpur is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  12. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  13. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Main and 970 marks in 12th?
  17. Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
15th August 2016, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main

No, you can't get admission in VNR-VJET College, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main examination. The college does not consider JEE Main examination score or rank for offering admission in Engineering course. Admissions in VNR-VJET College are done through State level engineering entrance examination EAMCET and through management quota seats. So, you have to appear in EAMCET examination or you need to buy a seat through Management quota to get admission in VNR-VJET College.
15th August 2016, 07:45 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college in Hyderabad, India. No you are not eligible to get admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main. For more information you can visit at the official website.

www.vnrvjiet.ac.in/
15th August 2016, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Admissions to Undergraduate courses in VNR-VJET are offered through State level entrance examination which is known as EAMCET. Candidates who have qualified 12th standard with PCM stream are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination to get admission for purusing Engineering course.

VNR-VJET College does not consider JEE Main examination score for offering admissions in their college. It considers only EAMCET examination rank and 12th standard aggregate of the candidate to offer admission. So, you have to appear in EAMCET examination to get admission in VNR-VJET College.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have qualified JEE Main with 71 marks but, it is not helpful for you to get admission in VNR-VJET college. Since, you have very good aggregate in your Intermediate, you can contact the college administration and take admission through B-Category seats as the EAMCET examination process has already completed for this academic year.
24th May 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in vnr after scoring 100 in jee mains and inter 92.6 percentage
7th June 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in vnr with a score of 115 in jee mains and inter 96.2 percentage
25th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in vnr with 97 marks in jee mains and 91.3 per cent in inter
24th May 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into engineering college with 90 marks in mains and 98% in intermediate?
25th May 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a seat in VNRVJIET with 110 marks in jee-mains and 83.4% i inter in B category
27th May 2018, 11:57 AM
Nikhil.bikku

Every year cutoff marks for b-cat seats fluctuates in any college... It is not stable as eamcet cutoff.. But according to previous year's allocation.. I don't think it is favourable to you... You can try for other colleges..
14th May 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 88.7 percentile in jee mains and my ipe marks are 923. Can I get seat in vnr through b category?
16th May 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I got jee main rank 35863 and interesting 87.65 is there any possibility of getting cse or it in engineering this year
9th July 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 53 percentile in jee main 2019 and 34785 rank in ts eamcet and 923 marks in ipe. Can I get cse course in VNR?
4th August 2022, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 85 percentile in jee and 45k rank in eamcet and 920 marks in ipe can i get seat in VNR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?