14th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to re-appear for failed subjects in SSC 10th?

I failed in 2 subjects of SSC 10th in 2013. Now, I need to continue. But syllabus has changed, what is the process to write only 2 subjects which I failed in 2013. I need to write in 2017. I am ready now to write.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?
  2. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  3. Can I do Nursing course after passing 10th? I have failed in 12th in 2 subjects
  4. Can I get promotion to 10th standard if secured 56% but failed in 3 subjects of 9th ICSE?
  5. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  6. Possibility of promotion in 10th standard for a National level sports champion who failed in 3 subjects of 9th SA-I & SA-II?
  7. Can I get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 2 subjects of 9th CBSE?
  8. Is it possible to appear for the exams via open school if failed to clear medical subjects in CBSE board?
  9. Failed in 2 subjects of intermediate exams. What to do?
  10. Can a 10th failed student join Indian Army?
  11. Will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? What should I do after failing?
  12. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  13. Is there any chance to retain a year if failed in 11th CBSE?
  14. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if I failed in three subjects of Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Possibility of reappearing in 10th exam after getting failed in the same?
  17. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Can I write 2 failed subjects in advanced supplementary exam?
16th March 2017, 07:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to re-appear for failed subjects in SSC 10th?

In order to appear for the improvement examination in two subjects, you have to appear for the said examination in the very next year of your examination. Since you failed to appear in the next year of the SSC examination, you cannot appear for the improvement examination at this instant as you are not eligible for it.
29th July 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I have failed in 3 subjects(hindi, marathi and maths) in 10th ssc board will I be able to take admission in 11th Or I need to give a re-exam
20th October 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What if I fail in Marathi two times in SSC 10 Maharashtra board
9th July 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can clear my ssc atkt subject
25th February 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i fail in one subject but now i am admit college how?
24th September 2022, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2 subject in ssc Maharashtra board i am not ready for the atkt exam can i skip 1 exam and appear for next
30th September 2022, 10:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you fail in only one subject, then you have to give Compartment exam maybe around month of July.

If you fail in two subjects, then you have to reappear for all the exams next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?