22nd April 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that state syllabus is better than CBSE?

My cousins daughter completed 6th class in C.B.S.E school all my relatives are suggesting us to change school from C.B.S.E to state for better future. What should we do? Can someone please guide me with the required information on the same? Thank you!

22nd April 2017, 01:58 AM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: Is it true that state syllabus is better than CBSE?

Before taking any decision,first think then do.It is not right that State syllabus is better than CBSE Syllabus. CBSE Schooling is much better than State Schooling.So don't think to change the Board.

CBSE Schooling is best is India,there are limited Schools in a city for CBSE. It is hard to take a permission for opening a CBSE School to State School.So don't divert,don't change the path/decision.
22nd April 2017, 11:01 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

No, it is not true anyways that state board syllabus is better than CBSE board. Even CBSE has designed its syllabus by keeping in mind the future competition.
In case of CBSE, you have to appear in the final exams annually while in state board exams you have to appear in exams under semester system.
In case you have to migrate interstate then CBSE will be comfortable for anyone as the syllabus of CBSE will remains same all over the India.
22nd April 2017, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My cousins daughter completed 6th class in C.B.S.E school all my relatives are suggesting us to change school from C.B.S.E to state for better future. What should we do? Can someone please guide me with the required information on the same? Thank you!

No, CBSE syllabus is better than state board syllabus. CBSE syllabus is scientifically designed syllabus. It is recognized throughout the country. CBSE syllabus is useful for various competitive examinations after class 12th. JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations can be cleared by the students from CBSE Board easily when compared to the State Board students. CBSE Board is recognized, popular and more valuable among other boards. Students can choose CBSE School over State Board School for admission.
22nd April 2017, 04:23 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

In my opinion both the boards have their own benefits.

But if you choose CBSE board then then your niece will improve her English language. Secondly, syllabus of all the main entrance exams like NEET, JEE etc is depends on CBSE board pattern. So it will be better to choose CBSE board.

Thanks
22nd April 2017, 05:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not true that state syllabus is better than CBSE syllabus.

Nowadays CBSE has more value in comparison to state syllabus.

Most of the entrance exams after 12th such as medical, Engineering entrance tests are based on the CBSE syllabus moreover CBSE has higher standard than the state syllabus so you can explore yourself more.
22nd April 2017, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of three Central board of education offering admission upto higher secondary school degree in English medium with its school all around India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about state syllabus being better than syllabus followed by CBSE then in my view it is a wrong perception as the any board of examination basically follows the syllabus provided by NCERT. Also the syllabus for any competitive examination at secondary or higher secondary level is same for all students irrespective of their board of education.

Further the other advantage of CBSE over state board of education is that various national level entrance examinations like JEE, NEET, CET, NET etc. are held by CBSE which is a slight edge for students with CBSE over students reading from other boards as the question language is more comfortable to CBSE board students as compared to others. So you must not go for any change in board of education of your daughter in my opinion.

For more details regarding curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
22nd April 2017, 11:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every board is best in itself. So no one can say that State Board is more good. Therefore, according to me if the child is in CBSE school then it is already good.
Bith CBSE and State Board has same value and certificates are accepted all over India. There is no need to worry about student better future. As because it is already secured due to better guidence in CBSE schools.
26th May 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I studied in cbse school up to 8th std in karnataka. For 9th std I joined to KOTA Rajasthan for state syllabus school.
I came back to my home town for 10th std. Is there any provision to join cbse school

ALLAMAPRABHU N.S
23rd January 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 9 standard in cbse board.
My relatives are telling to change to state board. I should change or not? Is it good or not
I am confused please reply me
25th January 2018, 05:16 PM
ShrutiSane

Yes, its true because the syllabus of the state board is easier than CBSE board. But the value of CBSE is more than any other board.
25th May 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I got a job in a missionary school. I think that was a cbse school. But it is a state syllabus school.I was in a confusion can I change my daughter into this school or not. Because she was studying in cbse school. Please give me a suggestion. Thank you
22nd September 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter 3yrs old baby I m very confused because which board is best to join pre kg old suggest to me
5th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it any reservations for state board in medical
5th August 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

If I will study State syllabus .shall I get reservations on MBBS
19th October 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

For my son CBSE is tough so can I change to steat is it any difficulty to study 10std....
17th July 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

If CBSE is better than state board, why is there state board
21st January 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Up to 10th standard my daughter has studied in cbse.But now shall I change to state board or should be continued in cbse 11th and 12th standard.can you give me your suggestion ln detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?