14th June 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Academic Heights Public School of Kharsia for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my son in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  2. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  3. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  4. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  5. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  6. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  7. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  8. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  9. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  10. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  11. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?
  12. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  13. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  14. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  15. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  16. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  17. List of CBSE schools offering Intermediate Science in Dharamshala -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?
15th June 2018, 01:55 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?

There is no any possibility to change school in 9th standard. No any school admits any child in 9th standard.
It means that it is not possible to get admission in 9th standard in Academic Heights Public School of Kharsia.
Your child have to stay in same school till 10th board.
16th June 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Academic Heights Public School of Kharsia for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my son in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Parents are requested to fill the registration form for the admission to study 9th standard in Academic Heights Public School. They have to attach Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate, 3 passport size photographs, photocopy of resident proof (Voter ID / Ration Card / Passport), Medical history records and other details about the child. Students should have passed 8th standard to secure admission to study 9th standard in Academic Heights Public School. Parents can contact the school for more details regarding admission. Academic Heights Public School website link is given Click Here
17th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school and standard, you will have to collect your previous standard all documents and fill up the application form in the current school and provide the details asked for and the documents required.

Admission is however provided on merit basis, i.e. the better the marks the greater chance of you getting admission.

Therefore, I would ask you to apply for admission and see if you get admission or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?