18th April 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in Odisha. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 05:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

Government job after 12th commerce student in Odisha:-

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

Indian Coast Guard

Railway Forest Department

Accounts Assistant in Government Departments.
21st April 2019, 05:02 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

I am sorry to say that there are not much of jobs nowadays that you can opt for after completion of your 12th grade examination, you should however try and complete a min of graduation degree from a recognized university.

However after completion of your 12th if you wish to get into government sector jobs, you can apply for linesman(Group D) examination in Railway, you can join NCC and can join Army base with some small ranks, etc.
21st April 2019, 08:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to do graduation after 12th class as it will increase your chance of employment for a good position in the government sector.

After 12th class, you can apply for the job in government sector like:-

1.Railway Clerks and constables
2. SSC Stenographer (Grade C and D) in district court
3. Forest guard
4. Ticket checker
21st April 2019, 10:34 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in Odisha. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Being 12th Commerce stream student you can apply for SSC CHSL, NDA exam, and you can also get a job in government offices at clerk level. But, it could be better for finding government jobs after graduation. You can apply for multiple government jobs through UPSC, SSC, IBPS, etc. You can refer B.Com or BBA after 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?