13th August 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Commerce admission in ACME Academy Bardhaman?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard and right now preparing for the Board exam. After completing his 10th, I want to admit him in ACME Academy Bardhaman for Higher Secondary Commerce. He is studying in a WB Board school. So, is there any difficulty he will face for admission in this school?

23rd August 2019, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Commerce admission in ACME Academy Bardhaman?

There shouldn't be any difficulty if he fulfils the merit for admission at the said school. Admission is mostly based on merit which is decided on the basis of marks in the class 10th board exams of any recognized board. You just need to clear the cut off for admission.

Along with the merit, you will need documents to complete the process of change of board, which is done through migration certificate and TC from your previous school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?