31st March 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and TNBSE to study HS Commerce?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me which is easy between CBSE and TNBSE Board for studying Higher Secondary with Commerce stream? I want to take Commerce after completing my 10th which I am doing with CBSE Board. Please suggest me.

4th April 2020, 01:23 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and TNBSE to study HS Commerce?

CBSE ( Central Board Of Secondary Education) is better than TNBSE ( Tamil Nadu Board
Of Secondary Education) as CBSE is more accountable and very popular board exam as Compared to tnbse , so i should say that CBSE is better than TNBSE.
4th April 2020, 06:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Which is better among CBSE and TNBSE to study HS Commerce?

According to me CBSE is better than TNBSE to study higher secondary commerce because CBSE has more comprehensive and detailed syllabus.
Every concept has deep understanding hence it is better than any other state board.
4th April 2020, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Obviously, CBSEboard is far more better than TNBSE board.
CBSE board is a lot more student friendly. Its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are interactive and interesting. A lots of fun activities are included to make learning effective.
CBSE exams are considerably harder than state boards.
5th April 2020, 02:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

CBSE Board is better:-
CBSE syllabus emphasizes a skill - based syllabus. The focus is very high on skill development and not just content. It aims in getting children to know but to do with content as content as easily available everywhere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?