18th April 2021, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I cleared 12th around 11 years ago. But due to some reasons I had to quit my study. Now, I want to continue my studies, as I was a Science student, I want to do BTech. So, now I am eligible for a BTech course?

19th April 2021, 12:25 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Yes, You are eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago.

There is no age restriction to pursue BTech course.

You can get admission on the basis of JEE Main score
19th April 2021, 11:31 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

°°° Most of the Engineering entrance exams have an upper age limit and there is very high chance that you can have crossed that age limit as you have passed your class 12th around 11 years ago.

°°° Most of the entrance exam have an upper age limit of 21 years for general category. There is age relaxation available for reserved categories.
If you fulfill the age criteria then you might be eligible for any state level Engineering entrance exam.
However, you can pursue B tech through management quota seat.
19th April 2021, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Most of the engineering entrance exams have an upper age limit and there is very high chance that you have crossed that limit as you have passed your class 12th 11 years ago.
Most of the entrance exam have an upper age limit of 22 years for general category. There is age relaxation available for reserved categories. Therefore, if you fulfill the is criteria then you might be eligible for any state level Engineering entrance exam.
19th April 2021, 09:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Most of the engineering entrance exams have an upper age limit and there is a very high chances that you have crossed that limit as you have passed your class 12th 11 years ago.

Most of the entrance exam has an operation unit of 22 years for general category. There is age relaxation available for reserved categories.

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:-
> For pursuing BTech course, one must pass class 12th in science stream. The student must have chemistry, mathematics and physics as a subject in class 12.
19th April 2021, 11:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Obviously, you are eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago.
As per the eligibility criteria 2021, there is no age limit to apply for BTech admission.
You can take admission through management quota seat in private college if you won't be able to qualify your examination.

Entrance exam - JEE Mains and Advanced
20th April 2021, 02:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do BTech:-

✓Candidates seeking admission to B. Tech Degree must have not completed 21 Years of age as on first of July of 2017. For candidates belonging to SC / ST the age limit is relaxable by three years. If your age is within above mentioned age then you will do BTech.

✓ You will be selected for admission by entrance exam of BTech and group discussion or interview. You need a basic eligibility criteria for admission in BTech.

For more details about admission you can visit into the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?