17th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from Haryana State Open School for 10th student? List of HS Science schools in Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th from Haryana State Open School. I want to know about the HS schools which give admission for Haryana State Open School students in Bangalore. I want to study Science but not from Haryana State Open School. Is it possible for me to change Board? Kindly inform me regarding this.

18th September 2021, 11:41 AM
Aorta

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Haryana State Open School for 10th student? List of HS Science schools in Bangalore?

Yes, you may be able to get admission in the school
The criteria for admission is
The student age limit is 16 to 18 years
Students must have passed 10 standard from a recognised board
You can change your board after 10 board exam, but once you have changed it you will not be able to change your board in 11 standard as per the rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?