23rd October 2021, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write NEET 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS?

Respected sir/madame, I have completed my 'PLUS TWO' with 'ARTS' group and after that I completed 'BA HISTORY'.But now I am really interested in doing MBBS.Is it possible for me to write NEET either in 2021 or 2022?

23rd October 2021, 04:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write NEET 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS?

Yes, NIOS board students are eligible for Neet examination 2022. The candidates who have obtained at least 45 % in aggregate of PCB in case of pwd are eligible for this exam.
23rd October 2021, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for appearing in NEET UG for getting admission to MBBS degree course, the basic education is required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of OBC(NCL), SC/ST category) from a recognized board of examination.

So, being an Arts graduate, if you are interested to go for MBBS degree course now, then you will have to go for two year higher secondary school degree course again but with PCB combination this time. Further, the higher secondary school degree from NIOS in the concerned discipline will be valid for MBBS admissions which you can get only after qualifying NEET UG.
23rd October 2021, 08:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to write NEET 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS .

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

It is a valid and recognised board and has recognition all over India as well as in abroad.

Once you complete your class 12th in science stream with physics, chemistry and Biology combination with the minimum qualifying marks required for appearing in NEET even if through open schooling from NIOS board which is one of the Central Board of Education.

So, you are eligible for NEET exam.
23rd October 2021, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madame, I have completed my 'PLUS TWO' with 'ARTS' group and after that I completed 'BA HISTORY'.But now I am really interested in doing MBBS.Is it possible for me to write NEET either in 2021 or 2022?
NIOS is distance education center so you are not eligible for NEET 2022 exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board are eligible for NEET 2022 exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
24th October 2021, 07:51 PM
Aorta

The eligibility criteria to appear for the NEET entrance exam is
Candidate must have the data science in their 11th and 12th standard along with a compulsory of physics chemistry and Biology as their main subjects
Candidate should also score at least 50% in physics chemistry and Biology in order to be eligible for the course as well as for the entrance exam
Candidate should be a citizen of India and a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission
As you have not studied your 11th and 12th standard in science stream you are not eligible for the course
24th October 2021, 11:50 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, completely possible for you to write National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test after completing 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling.

National Institute of Open Schooling certificate is recognised by all Universities and education institutions in India.
It is the most authentic open school in the world and it is a government authorised board.

Official website for more information
http://www.nios.nic.in
25th October 2021, 11:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NEET stands for National eligibility come entrance test and the same is a national level medical entrance examination held for offering admission in undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India.

°°° NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and this board is recognised by every Institute of our country.
So, you will not face any problem while applying for NEET 2022 examination.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
27th October 2021, 08:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to write NEET 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS. If you have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate then you are eligible to apply for the NEET examination. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is equivalent to CBSE and other recognized so you can apply for the NEET after completing your 10+2. A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission and there is no upper age limit.
28th October 2021, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for NEET is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with a recognised board in PCB stream.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and no upper age limit.

So, if you have the required qualification than eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?