4th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the call for group discussion if I have scored 86 in symbiosis law school?

I have scored 86 in symbiosis law school want to ask is there any chance for getting a call for group discussion? What would be the minimum marks required for the same? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  2. Topics generally asked in group discussion of Symbiosis Law School?
  3. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  4. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  5. Cut off list for symbiosis law entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of topics are asked in GD of Symbiosis Law School?
  7. List of topics generally asked in Symbiosis GD? Can we expect a tough one?
  8. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  9. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  10. Should I do B.A LLB or LLB after graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for GDPI after scoring 56 in Symbiosis entrance test?
  12. Will I be eligible for short list candidate after scoring 89 in Symbiosis Law entrance test?
  13. Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school?
  14. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  15. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  16. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  17. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  18. Any entrance exam for LLB course after graduation?
20th May 2016, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the call for group discussion if I have scored 86 in symbiosis law school?

It would be difficult to get call for group discussion with just 86 marks. Normally, anything above 100 is considered good for the call but nothing is exact and it may vary this year.
You can wait for the call but chances are less. It would be better to look for other options are prepare better for next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?