19th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course on 10th basis?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th standard from Gujarat Board and I want to do Diploma in Agriculture course. So, on 10th basis, I am eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

21st August 2020, 03:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course on 10th basis?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue polytechnic diploma course in agricultural with your matriculation examination.

You have to go through entrance exam for admission in polytechnic college.

For Gujarat state entrance exam is GUJCET.
21st August 2020, 06:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course on 10th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course on 10th basis.

Eligibility:-
Candidates who have completed the 10th examination in Science stream or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in agriculture course .

Candidates who have passed the 10th examination with 50% of marks are also eligible for this course.

Duration:-
Duration of this course is two years.
22nd August 2020, 08:31 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course on 10th basis?

Candidates who have completed the 10th examination in Science stream or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Agriculture course. Candidates who have passed the 10th examination with 50% of marks are also eligible for this course.

Diploma in Agriculture is done on merit- basis. Students' performance in the Class X board is considered for admission in UG diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?