17th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is basic concepts in physics enough to pass 12th CBSE exam?

Is exam idea is enough to pass 12th CBSE board exam for physics. Is idea basic concepts and formulae is enough to pass. Physics is very difficult subjects for me. Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare Physics portions for good score in AIPMT?
  2. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  4. Qualifying marks in 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?
  5. JNTU B.Tech 1st Year Supplementary Exam-Engineering Physics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. How should I prepare for IIT JAM if haven't cleared the basic concepts upto 12th?
  7. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Physics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Minimum percentage for an ISC candidate to qualify JEE Advance?
  9. Is it possible to join CS after 10th? If yes then what is the procedure to join?
  10. Is it compulsory to pass Practical and Theory paper individually for Physics ,Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard (CBSE)?
  11. Is B.Arch course easier for me to study? What are the basic concepts of Architecture?
  12. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  13. Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Reference books to study Electromagnetics and Maths?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for 12th or equivalent course from IGNOU if failed in 12th CBSE?
  16. Marks needed to pass in CBSE 12th physics theory?
  17. Pune University Instrumentation Enginering 3rd Sem-Linear Integrated Circuits 1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
17th March 2017, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is basic concepts in physics enough to pass 12th CBSE exam?

Yes if you are clear with your basic concepts in physics then definitely you can easily pass in your 12th board examination as well as in your entrance tests. Most of the students get stuck of these basic concepts because they are not clear with their basic concepts. Moreover if you are clear with your basic concepts then you must try to solve the conceptual questions as well as numericals because board exam consists of conceptual questions. What is most important is the application of Concept so try to apply your concept wherever it is needed.
17th March 2017, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is basic concepts in physics enough to pass 12th CBSE exam?

If you are aware of the base of any subject then you can definitely qualify in that respective subject. Rather than you can get good marks in it also. Since you have basic knowledge about the subject, you can definitely score a good marks in the respective examination. So, work little more to get command on that subject to qualify with good percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?