16th January 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aranyakala being a 10th standard student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard from a reputed school. But, I want to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aranyakala for 11th standard. So, can I get admission for 11th standard in this school after completing my 10th?

18th January 2021, 05:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aranyakala being a 10th standard student?

Yes, You can get 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aranyakala being a 10th standard student.

You have to complete your 10th class with in top 5 students of your respective class then you have to go through entrance exam conducted by JNV.

Final selection will based on the score in entrance exam.

Admission procedure can be completed from official website given below.

www.navodaya.gov.in
18th January 2021, 06:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aranyakala being a 10th standard student?

°°° Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya class XI is made on the basis of marks secured in class 10th board examination conducted by CBSE or any other recognised board.
Education at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is provided free of cost so that students from far-flung areas should not face any difficulty.

°°° JNV class 11th Lateral Entry Test is conducted every year.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.navodaya.gov.in
18th January 2021, 08:12 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes after you have passed 10th standard from a recognised school which is affiliated to CBSE or other state education or recognise board.
The candidate must have reasonable competency ine English and Hindi

So if you are good and have scored good marks you will be able to get easily get admission in the college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?