21st June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 10th under CBSE Board?

Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th

11th July 2014, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 10th under CBSE Board?

Yes, you can get admission in school affiliated to CBSE board in class 10th provided you satisfy the following conditions.

- You did registration in CBSE board in ninth standard from a CBSE affiliated school.
- You get the registration number from the concerned school.
- You get transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate from the previous school.
- There is seat in the new school where you want to seek admission.
27th August 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has failed in std.9, and am seeking admission in std 10, or any private recognized option for her to compete her high school. Or can she take admission in college for a 2/3 year diploma course in her own interests. Please advice, she is 15 years old.
30th August 2017, 07:11 PM
cataleya11

Yes you can get admission in class X under CBSE board but for that you need pass class IX from a CBSE affiliated school.

If your daughter did not pass in class IX she cannot be promoted in class X. She have to repeat the class. There is an option to apply for open schooling but it is better to repeat class IX and then appear for boards examination in class X through regular mode.

For admission in diploma course the aspirants should have passed 10th level from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks. Some institutes also held entrance examination for admission in diploma.
31st August 2017, 07:44 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Yes, you can get admission in any school to do class 10 under CBSE board. You simply have to qualify as the school level and the entrance examination of a particular school. There is no objection in doing so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?