25th January 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get HS Science admission under Uttar Pradesh Board if the date is over?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to state that I want admission in Higher Secondary with Science stream from Uttar Pradesh Board and the last date for admission is over. Can I get admission in Intermediate now? I'll be very thankful to you because it is very important for me.

28th January 2021, 06:45 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get HS Science admission under Uttar Pradesh Board if the date is over?

No,You can't get HS Science admission under Uttar Pradesh Board if the date is over.

Now you can switch to any other board because it is impossible to take admission after closing date of admission.

You can take admission in NIOS board now.
29th January 2021, 04:14 PM
My true support

Default Re: Can I get HS Science admission under Uttar Pradesh Board if the date is over?

No, you cannot get admission under Uttar Pradesh Board if date is over through legal process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?