22nd August 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in JEE Main from hometown for a candidate studying in Andhra Pradesh and belonging to Kerala?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Keralite and studying in Andhra Pradesh. My parents have sent me here to complete my High School. But I want to appear in the JEE Main exam in my hometown which is in Kerala. So, I would like to know if I am eligible to appear for this entrance exam in my hometown?

24th August 2020, 02:25 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JEE Main from hometown for a candidate studying in Andhra Pradesh and belonging to Kerala?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE exam from Kerala.

You must have domicile certificate of Kerala than only you will be eligible.
24th August 2020, 04:00 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JEE Main from hometown for a candidate studying in Andhra Pradesh and belonging to Kerala?

If you have domicile certificate of Kerala state than you are eligible for JEE Main examination from Kerala state.

It doesn't matter where you are currently studying for JEE eligibility.
25th August 2020, 01:39 AM
Princee97

Yes, Absolutely , why not.
You can apply in JEE Mains from hometown if you are studying in Andhra Pradesh and belonging to Kerala.
It doesn't matter from where you have done your studies(10th or 12th) or from where you are studying . You can appear to in the same exam from your home town which is Kerala. The only need is to produce or submit the Domicile Place certificate which is of Kerala.

Do not worry about the exam place. The only this you have to focus is on your studies. The level of your preparation. Prepare with full enthusiasm and crack this exam.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?