25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(IT) for 12th Assam State Open School student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have passed my 12th from Assam State Open School. I want to study BSc(IT) course. So, can I eligible to study BSc(IT) study or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your reply.

30th October 2018, 07:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(IT) for 12th Assam State Open School student?

Being a 12th pass student from Assam State Open School, you are definitely eligible to pursue BSc(IT) in any university in India. The certificates obtained from the any open school is valid for admission in any university of India. As, the Assam State Open School (ASOS) is a recognised board so you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course even after the 10+2 from the ASOS
30th October 2018, 10:57 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(IT) for 12th Assam State Open School student?

B.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of B.Sc. Information Technology course is three years. Candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50%. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc. Information Technology course after completing 12th from Assam State Open School.

SUBJECTS REQUIRED IN 12th CLASS

1. Physics

2. Chemistry

3. Mathematics

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment areas.

1. IT Industry

2. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

3. Telecommunication Industry

4. Mobile Communication

5. Post and Telegraph Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?