11th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Is fashion designing a good course for me?

Do we have a bright future in Fashion Designing? I am in 12th and I want to choose Fashion designing further for my future, but no one support me for this. Tell me what should I do for this. I am really interested in this stream.

12th November 2016, 11:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is fashion designing a good course for me?

Yes, the above mentioned course is very good if you wish to opt for it. You should get admission in a good Institute to continue with your studies further.

However, below I have mentioned some of the career opportunities after completion of your course, kindly have a look at it;

After completion of your Fashion designing course, you can avail jobs in some below mentioned fields;

> Textile/Fabrics designing.

> Leather designing.

> Jewelry designing, etc.

You may also avail jobs in various organization such as;

> National Hand loom Development Corp.

> Jute Corporation of India.

> Handloom export corporation, etc.

Jobs can be availed at various posts, such as;

> Control manager.

> Fashion designer.

> Fashion Coordinator, etc.
15th November 2016, 09:29 PM
princekainth2

Fashion Designing is a good course and choice for those who have a creative mind and can bring up new fashions with their creativity.

You will have to do class 12th first and then choose courses like B.Sc Fashion designing or Diploma or Certification related to this field.

You can get a job in places like 'Jute Corporation of India', 'Handloom export Corp.' , etc.
You can work as Fashion designer,coordinator, or manager, etc.
14th April 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashion designing but my family is so tensed about money and all and its my dream i have to do it so please guide me what to do
15th April 2017, 11:16 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do fashion designing but my family is so tensed about money and all and its my dream i have to do it so please guide me what to do
If you carry creative ideas, believe in trends, have a better understanding on color matching than fashion designing can open you many doors for your careers.
NIFT stands for National Institute for Fashion technology by which you can get admission in various colleges all across the country.
Some fashion designing institutes names are given below.
- J D Institute for Fashion technology.
- WLCI
- Apeejay Institute of Design
- International School of Fashion
- Fashioniasta school
- Mod'Art school of design
- IIFT Nariana
- LISAA School of design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?