22nd January 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in the 12th Science Meghalaya Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 11th Science. I have scored 67% in the 10th Board exam. But I want to score atleast 90% in my 12th Science of Meghalaya Board exam. Please tell me how can I do that?

24th January 2021, 05:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in the 12th Science Meghalaya Board exam?

To prepare to secure atleast 90% in the 12th Science Meghalaya Board exam follow given points-

1. You have to cover entire syllabus.
2. You have to study previous year papers and understand the pattern of questions asked.
3. Mark important questions and learn them thoroughly.
4. Practice writing those important questions on regular basis in limited time.
5. Don't skip anything if you want to score 90%.
29th January 2021, 09:05 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in the 12th Science Meghalaya Board exam?

The first thing is to study on regular basis for all subjects
You have to see the pattern of XII standard and accordingly revise the subjects everyday
You should practice past papers after completing your revision
You should time yourself when practicing past papers so that you can know how long you take to complete each paper
Also not down the repeated questions which comes in in the examination
Try to solve maximum syllabus if you want to score good percentages in your 12th standard
Try to study at least ten to 12 hours everyday
After completing your syllabus try to revise at the most and practice papers to get good marks
Try your level best do well in all subjects score at least 90% or more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?