19th January 2022, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Andhra Pradesh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an ISC affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Intermediate Science admission?

23rd January 2022, 11:31 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

ISC is a Union Government recognised board.
The other are state board they are also valid. But still if you talk about importance and acceptance then ISC plays a major role because of its exam pattern and if you will prepare for any entrance then also it will help you in long run.
23rd January 2022, 10:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

ISC or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirants?

CBSE board is more focused on subjects like science & maths. Whereas state boards give more emphasis on regional language, local topics& state-level matters. Also, the CBSE board is considered easier to understand as compared to the state board Syllabus. The syllabus of CBSE will help students in future exams as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?