6th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to register school for Olympiad exam?

We are interested to register our school for Olympiad exam. Can you please let us know what is the procedure followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

9th May 2017, 02:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to register school for Olympiad exam?

The head of the Institution or the faculty member by taking the permission from the head of the Institution can register the school for Olympiad exam. All you need to do is to fill up the application form by visiting the official website of the Olympiad. After completion of filling up the registration form the assistant of the Olympiad will visit your school and guide you or the entire faculty about the further process, fee payment process, management, etc. Below are the official website to register the school for Olympiad exam.
http://www.imo-official.org
For Science Olympiad Foundation.
http://www.sofworld.org
30th October 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

My kids school doesn't participate in Olympiad. Can she still attempt the exam by herself ? If ye, what's the process?
26th April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Is this necessary that the school should affiliated for participating in olympiad exam...as our school is not affiliated...but we have school U-DISE code ....and our school is in rural area...no facilities are here yet.
Regards
Mousami Mazumdar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?