15th April 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Humanities student?

Hello, I am a 12th Humanities student. I want to become a Fashion Designer in future. I want to join NIFT. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in NIFT? I want to do Bachelor of Design course in NIFT. Kindly help me. who wants to go for fashion designing after 12th how should I give NIFT?

20th April 2019, 10:22 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Humanities student?

For pursuing Bachelor of Design in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized central/state board secondary examination.

Candidates have to qualify the entrance test of NIFT.
The entrance test will be followed by situation test and personal interview.

For other queries you may visit the official website of NIFT through the link mentioned below.

Link - http://nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?