17th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?

Hello sir,
The reason i want to change the subjects in class 12th (cbse board) is just because i have changed my school. In my previous school i had opted for P.E and the other new school which i'am trying to take admission in does not have P.E as a subject. the principal of the new school said that my name has been already registered for P.E . So please sir i request you to show me the right path.

1st July 2015, 12:35 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?

Yes your principal is right you cannot change your subjects in 12th standard which you select them in 11th standard. The registration for class 12th is done in 11th standard and your Physical Education subject is registered in board as your optional subject. Thus it is hard to change it. Don't worry it is also a scoring subject. You can easily score 95-98 marks in this subject. Only selected topics repeated in this subject also it is more easy than Sanskrit and IT. So, go for it and don't think about it now. Concentrate on your important subjects because in future your optional subject is less usefull for you as compare to your compulsory subjects.
23rd March 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?

Dear sir, I studied in a cbse collage which has pe as optional for 11th but now I want to change my collage to a pu collage plus my optional from pe to bio as no pu collages have pe as optional, please tell me what to do
5th January 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I took pcmb in class 11th and now in 12th I want to change my school to another city and in that school there is no separate period of maths and bio. So what can I do know? Should I leave bio or not?..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?