21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am interested in dancing, singing, acting and fashion designing?

I have a question that I have completed my 10th examination. Now, I want to know that what I can do after 10th. I am interested in dancing, singing, acting and fashion designing, So, please tell me that what I should choose please.

22nd March 2017, 11:09 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do, if I am interested in dancing, singing, acting and fashion designing?

Each field has very good scope if you are interested in dancing then you will become a choreographer by taking admission in the Dance school after becoming choreographer you can try in Bollywood and teach dancing to the actor and actress and if you are interested in singing then you will have to take admission in the singing classes if you learn all the area of singing like classical, pop, rock then you have bright future in Bollywood and also you can run your own channel in you tube and can earn from there also. If you are interested in acting then you need to take admission in the good acting school and need to play regular stage performance so that your acting skill will enhance more than earlier after that you can try in Bollywood or Hollywood. You can also join Fashion Designing courses. This course is based on your own ability and design creation, so this course doesn't check the stream of the students, but some institutions give admission to only those students who are from science stream. Commerce student can also pursue this course it will not create any hurdle for them. Fashion designing course takes a minimum 4 years to complete.
22nd March 2017, 12:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am interested in dancing, singing, acting and fashion designing?

Since you are interested towards Fashion Designing, you must opt Bachelors degree course in Fashion designing after the completion of class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Fashion Designing course. So, you must complete your class 12th after class 10th in order to be eligible for it.
6th August 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in dance and singing but i am not that sure that i can make it my career. So, I want to ask that after 10th which stream is good for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?