23rd December 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to register for maths and science Olympiad for grade 1?

My sons school is very young school so they don't appear for such exams yet but i want to register for my son so please help me with details? What is the procedure followed to register for maths and science Olympiad for grade 1? Kindly give me the complete steps to follow.

24th December 2015, 08:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to register for maths and science Olympiad for grade 1?

Individual participation is not allowed for appearing Olympiad examinations.

Interested candidates has to register through school. If your school doesn't encourage for participation in Olympiad examination, then candidate cannot participate for taking Olympiad examination.

At first one must register your school in Olympiad examination. To register your school the candidate has to mail the details like school name, Name, e-mail address, complete address of the school, contact details of the principal to [email protected]

The contact details are 0124 - 4951200, 09312680855.

Address: B - 8, Taj apartment, Ring road, Adjacent Safdurjung hospital, New Delhi - 110029.

The official website is http://www.sofworld.org/
25th December 2015, 03:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to register for maths and science Olympiad for grade 1?

I am really sorry to say that if your school is not registered Olympiads then you cannot enroll your child in it as there is no other way, however you can opt for admission in any other school which is registered with Olympiad(SOF) and does take part in Olympiads and thus you can proceed ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?