21st May 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?

Hello,
I want to study Fashion Designing course after 10th. What should I do after 10th to study Fashion Designing? Which are the colleges available to join Fashion Designing course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  4. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  6. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  8. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  9. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  10. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  11. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  13. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  16. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  17. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?
  18. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
21st May 2016, 10:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Fashion Designing course after 10th. What should I do after 10th to study Fashion Designing? Which are the colleges available to join Fashion Designing course?

You can pursue for Diploma or Certificate course in Fashion Designing after completing 10th standard. You can apply for the course such as,

- Diploma in Fashion Designing,
- Diploma in Fashion Designing and Garment Construction,
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Merchandising,
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, etc.

The basic eligibility required for a diploma in Fashion Designing course is 10th standard from a recognized board. The minimum age required for the course is 15 years. The admission is purely on the basis of mark scored by the candidate in the 10th board exam.

However, it is always recommended that you can apply for Bachelor Degree in Fashion Designing courses after completing 12th standard. The Bachelor Degree course, such as,

- Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design,
- BFAD,
- BFT, etc.

You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam such as, CEED, NIFT, etc. to get admission for Graduation in Fashion Designing courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?