10th December 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What should i study in Intermediate to do Fashion Designing in future?

I have just entered in my class 11th. I want to know what course should i study in 11th and 12th, so that i can study Fashion Designing in future?

11th December 2015, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i study in Intermediate to do Fashion Designing in future?

You should take up arts and after the completion of your +2 level, you can go for BFA and continue with your studies further.

You should however try to score well in your boards as it is quite important for your career ahead.
12th December 2015, 10:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should i study in Intermediate to do Fashion Designing in future?

There is no specific requirement of stream to do fashion designing in future. You can opt any of the stream in your class 12th or equivalent as the minimum criteria for doing Fashion designing is that a candidate should complete his/her class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board. After completing class 12th you can go for BFA and continue your studies in Fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?