22nd April 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam 2020 for 8th standard admission?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam for admission of my son in 8th standard of any Rashtriya Military College. I don’t know the recent syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam for admission in 8th standard?

26th April 2019, 10:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam 2019 for 8th standard admission?

Syllabus of RIMC entrance exam-

This entrance exam will consist of questions from the basic syllabus till 7th class.

English will consist of 125 marks.

General knowledge will consist of 75 Marks.

Mathematics will consist of 200 questions.
27th April 2019, 09:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam 2019 for 8th standard admission?

The syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam 2019 for 8th standard is below:-

1. Written Exam - It will consist of 3 papers, namely English and Mathematics shall be conducted on day 1 and general knowledge paper will be conducted on day 2. Minimum pass marks in each paper is 50%.

2. Viva Voce - Candidates who qualify in the written exam will scheduled for this interview. Minimum pass marks in the interview is 50%.

3. Medical Exam - All the candidates who qualified after the interview will have to undergo a medical examination at the selected Military Hospital.

Mathematics Paper

a. Arithmetic
b. Algebra
c. Geometry
d. Mensuration

English paper

Poem, composition, letter(formal,informal),pronoun, verbs, adverbs, adjective, antonym, synonyms, direct, indirect speech, use of articles types of sentences, spelling, homophones

General Knowledge
28th April 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam for admission of my son in 8th standard of any Rashtriya Military College. I don’t know the recent syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam for admission in 8th standard?

Syllabus of Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Admission Test 2019 is given below:

English:

Letter Writing
Story Writing
Common Errors
One World Substitution
Synonyms and Antonyms
Essay Writing
Idioms and Phrases
Letter Writing

Mathematics:

Percentage
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Number System
HCF and LCM
Average Ratio and Proportion
Square & Square Root
Linear Equations
Linear Equations
Triangles, Quadrilateral & Parallelogram
Mensuration
Polygon
Cube and Cuboids
Area of Field Book
Time & Work Simple Interest

General Science:

Biology
Chemistry
Physics

General Knowledge:

Sports
General Science
History
Geography
General Knowledge & IQ Tests
30th April 2019, 12:46 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You will get the syllabus along with prospects of the RIMC.

The written examination consists of

English - 125 marks.

Mathematics - 200 marks.

General Knowledge - 75 marks.

There will be also Viva Voce Test for the candidates who qualify in the written test.

For more details visit at www.rimc.gov.in.
30th April 2019, 11:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination for admission in RIMC is conducted in two stages and it is mandatory to qualify in each stage for the admission.

The written examination consists of questions from Mathematics, General Knowledge and English Grammar.

So, you have to practice the questions of upto Std 7th to qualify in the examination. To get any other detail about the examination visit at www.rimc.gov.in.
30th April 2019, 03:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To qualify in the examination you will have to keep yourself update upto std 7th syllabus.

The written examination consists of questions from Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.

You can take help from the previous year paper for the preparation for the examination.

The detail syllabus and other information is available at www.rimc.gov.in.
30th April 2019, 11:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Syllabus of RIMC Entrance exam for admission n 8th standard is the syllabus of 7th standard English, Mathematics, General Knowledge,

- Those who qualified in the written exam eligible to attend the interview for the admission of 8th standard in Rashtriya Military College.

- For future details contact - http://www.rimc.gov.in
11th October 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is mark system in English paper entrance examination of 2019, Reading? Writing? Grammar? Please
11th January 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for 8th standard 2020
23rd April 2020, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offerd by rimc for 8th class??
15th July 2020, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of RIMC Entrance Exam 2020 for 8th standard admission?

Syllabus is based on CBSE/ICSE/state board? n 5th -7th syllabus or only 7th standard? Is MCQ type exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?