17th September 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Where to get domicile certificate in Andhra Pradesh or in Telangana?

Sir, I was born in Andhra Pradesh and completed my schooling in andhra pradesh. After completion of Diploma , I joined ina rmed forces. During service tenure of 20 years, I moved to different states on official postings and my son along with had schooling in different states.In Apr 2010, I quit armed forces and joined in Central PSU , HYDERABAD and my son is studying since 2010 in Hyderabad. I have voter ID, Aadhar card and I stay in comany provided accommodation since 2010. Now, Domicile certficate is needed for my son for admission in central universities and admission in external quota in graduation program. Where shall I apply for domicile certificate? What is procedure to get domicile certificate for my son.

19th September 2021, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get domicile certificate in Andhra Pradesh or in Telangana?

To get a domicile certificate in Andhra Pradesh a candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh, a resident of the last seven years are eligible to obtain this certificate. The documents which are required for this certificate are address proof, house tax receipt, school certificate, identity proof, the applicant has to produce property details if any property is owned by the parents or guardian. The fee for applying residence certificate is Rs.25 and the processing time for issuing will be within a day. An applicant needs to visit the nearest "MeeSeva Centre" with all the required documents and submit the application fee.

To get a domicile certificate in Telangana a candidate should be a resident of Telangana. The application fee for an application form is Rs.10 and for service charge and issue of domicile certificate is Rs.35. The documents which are required for this certificate are Residential proof of land or rented house, application form, house tax, telephone bill or electricity bill, identity proof, birth certificate, and passport size photograph. To apply for a domicile certificate the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Telangana government to download the application form, fill the form with all the required details. Submit the form along with all the documents to the nearest "MeeSeva Centre".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?