24th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether my 11th marks will be considered in entrance exams and professional interviews?

Hi Sir,
I just recently passed class 11th with 55% marks. I want to know whether my 11th class marks will be taken in consideration in future? For example, suppose in entrance exams or professional interviews?

25th May 2016, 07:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my 11th marks will be considered in entrance exams and professional interviews?

No, percentage of marks secured in 10+1 has nothing to do with any entrance exam or any professional interviews. Your marks in 10+2 board exams will be taken into account as eligibility criteria for any exam or any recruitment test for private jobs.

For example, at graduate level, multinational companies like TCS, HCL, IBM etc has eligibility criteria that candidate must have at least 60% marks in 10+2 board exams. You must score well in 10+2 board exams. You need not worry regarding your marks in standard 10+1.
25th May 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my 11th marks will be considered in entrance exams and professional interviews?

Yes, definitely your 11th standard marks will be considered when the admissions to Graduation course are done on the basis of your Higher Secondary course. And your 11th standard marks are also considered even if the admissions are offered through entrance examination like EAMCET.

In Professional Interviews also, 11th standard marks are considered. Most of the companies ask for cutoff as 60% or 70% through out your academics then, it means all your 10th standard, 11th and 12th standard marks also taken into consideration.
26th May 2016, 12:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I just recently passed class 11th with 55% marks. I want to know whether my 11th class marks will be taken in consideration in future? For example, suppose in entrance exams or professional interviews?
No, your 11th marks will not be considered for the entrance examinations and professional interviews. But your 10th and 12th marks are considered for the higher studies and for the job interviews. So concentrate well on your studies and get good marks in 12th standard. The 12th marks will only decide your future studies and your career. Many reputed companies insist on good marks in all the academic examinations (10th, 12th and Graduation). So study well and get good marks to get a good job in a reputed company.
26th May 2016, 04:59 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, as per the present scenario, the marks of 11th standard are not considered for the entrance examinations and the job interviews. All they see is for your 12th Class mark sheet.

Make sure that you do a little better in the coming year as many of the entrance examinations have their eligibility criteria as 60-65% in 12th and also many companies have the similar kind of criteria.
26th May 2016, 09:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Only 12th board examination marks is considered for any entrance examination which is percentage based or any professional interview.

*No entrance examination considers 11th marks for its eligibility or shortlisting. For example, Technical Entry Scheme of Indian Army short list candidate on basis of 10+2 marks not 11th standard marks.

*In private companies or multinational recruitment, percentage of marks scored in 12th board exam is considered for eligibility.
27th May 2016, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, class 11th marks will neither be considered in any kind of Entrance Examination nor in any Interviews. Candidates eligibility for any Entrance Examination will be judged on the basis of class 12th marks scored and in Interviews also class 12th marks are been seen everywhere. So, you should score well in class 12th in order to be eligible for all the examinations and Interviews.
28th May 2016, 12:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

11th class marks is not considered in anytime future. Only 12th standard marks will be considered in future and in any such interview you will be facing afterwards in any company.

You should however try to score well in your 10th, 12th board examination in order to be eligible for most of the examinations and recruitment criteria in various organizations.
16th December 2022, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

11th board exam mark important for job interview in Tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?