1st December 2012, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology

hi i am persuing M.Sc biotechnology and i want to do phd in biotechnology from foreign. so i would like to know the procedure.
please mail me the details
my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  9. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  11. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  12. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  13. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  16. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  17. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  18. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
13th November 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology

respected Sir/ mam, i am a student doing my m.sc in biotechnology. i kindly seek answer for the following questions which are really confusing me.
1. jobs after m.sc biotechnology in india and abroad? n how to approach?
2. ph.d with scholarship offering university in india and abroad?
3. how to approach a foreign university that provide ph.d with scholarship?
i kindly request you to mail me to' [email protected]'.hoping eagerly for the answer sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?