2nd December 2012, 02:06 PM
khushi3

How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

Dear Sir,
I hv cleared ibps po 2nd written exam with 139 marks,i belong to gen category.I knw its less marks bt its gud 4 me dat nw common interview proces is going to b started so i'll also get chanc to appear for interview.
But prob is dat hw to start prep for interview.can u provide imp topics on my id which are b helpful for me?
Hoping 4 ur positive response,
Thanku Sir,
khushi3

31st March 2016, 07:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

Any interview has certain identical beginning. First of all, interviewer will want to know about your personal details then background followed by questions from banking sector etc. For example some of the important questions asked in interview are:

>>Tell me about yourself.

>>Why do you want to join Banking sector?

>>What is your weakness and strength?

>>Are you willing to work anywhere in India?.

After that questions which are knowledge based are asked like banking sector problems in modern scenario, for example fiscal deficit, fiscal consolidation, questions from budget provisions for banking sector, willful defaulters, bad loans etc. You must be aware of current happenings for better performance in interview.
22nd June 2019, 07:12 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

IBPS PO 2018 Interview Required Skills=》

● Knowledge about banking sector.

● Educational background.

● Ability to handle pressure.

● Leadership quality.

● Behaviour.

● Temperament.

● Confidence level.

● Communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?