16th March 2011, 11:15 AM
soujanya gaddam

What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?

sir iam studying 2nd year b.tech of ece branch......i am in dilama that to take m.tech or mba after b.tech.......but mostly i am intrested in doing MBA in finance....I want to know that btech people can take MBA and if they take there would be any problem regarding subjects in MBA..plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  2. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  3. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  5. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  6. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  8. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  9. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  10. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  12. Options available after B.Tech except MBA?
  13. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  14. Can I join MBA or M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 5.2 CGPA?
  15. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
  16. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  17. Which exam can i write after 12th?
  18. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
21st May 2011, 10:32 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?

hi soujanya

you do now B.TECH.
after b.tech you write you do either MBA OR M>TECH you confused between two..
ok if you go to for lectureship you do m.tech that will helpful for future

if you go to company then you must do MBA

all b.tech student can apppear MBA entrance exam they select his paper according to his wish........
22nd May 2011, 12:06 AM
vkvimal192

Default Re: What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?

you can join mba after b.tech. But m.tech. Is the best option
22nd May 2011, 12:23 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, friend definately you can pursue your dream, surely you can do MBA, any degree holder can do MBA its easy now a days, many colleges are offering with good placements, yes finanace is very good subject to continue, best of luck.

regarding mtech if you not interested in technical field go for MBA choice is yours choose wisely.
27th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi,i completed my B tech (ec) and am persuing my MBA , dont know which should i Specialization for.can u tell me for ladies which specialization have good opportunity now?
2nd June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

which is best MBA or m.tech in term of salary?
5th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

which is better option 4 salary mba or mtech ???? i have done my btech ... im in 4th year...
16th August 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am a b.tech 3rd yr student of electronics and instrumentation engg branch. I am confused, what to do after b.tech? either m.tech or MBA.. Also,please tell me the advantages of both.
16th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am b.tech 3rd yr student of electronics and instrumentation engg branch. I am confused what to do after b.tech, either m.tech or MBA. plz, guide me and also tell the advantages of both.
27th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hiiii.... m pursuing btech...m in 2nd yr nw... do i hv to join some institute for preparation of entrance exams for mtech or mba?? or i need to do job aftr doing my btech n then applying for the PG courses..???
3rd October 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

im pursuing my 3rd b.tech ece please give me total information about MBA &MTECH
4th October 2011, 12:48 AM
sidbond

You can surely take up MBA as you field of study in Master's. However, it is my personal opinion, that, you go for a Masters in Technology and contribute the engineering prowess of the country.
21st November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my 3rd year B.tech and my stream is applied electronics and instrumentation ,can you please help me should prefer for MBA/M.tech or any other field is better as every tom dick and harry choose MBA as a better source of income.
27th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hi friends..
i am doing b.tech 3rd year ECE.. can u suggest me,which stream is better for me mba or m.tech????????
30th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hey i m student of 3rd year b.e. ec,what i do after be m very confused pls sugest me
10th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hi .. am a student of b-tch 3rd year ece ,, am intrested in doing m-tech, so what are the related courses in mtech for ece & wt is the best course???
31st January 2012, 11:16 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by soujanya gaddam View Post
sir iam studying 2nd year b.tech of ece branch......i am in dilama that to take m.tech or mba after b.tech.......but mostly i am intrested in doing MBA in finance....I want to know that btech people can take MBA and if they take there would be any problem regarding subjects in MBA..plz help me
Hi,

Both are same....

You can choose any of them.

But my opinion is better to go with the M.tech......

Through Gate try to go with the M.tech.....

For ECE candidates M.tech is better i think so.....

all the best...........
19th February 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i m 3rd year b.tech ece student m very confuse what i do mb a or m.tech?
27th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hii am studying btech 3rd year ece...ece students can be comfotable in mba means in mba we hav like finance amd al dat...so plz suggest me
9th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i completed my btech 3rd year cse.which stream is better for me mba or mtech?
12th July 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

what is better to do MBA or Mtech??? so confused .....
22nd September 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY B.TECH FROM E.C AND I WANT TO DO MBA ,SO FROM WHICH BRANCH SHOULD I DO MY MBA ?? IS THERE ANY THING LIKE THAT A B.TECH STUD CAN DO MBA FROM ONLY TECHNOLOGY MANGMENT ??
22nd September 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

CAN A B.TECH STUD DO MBA FROM ONLY TECHNOLOY AND MAGEMENT ???/
1st February 2013, 07:48 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Yes btech students can do MBA and it is good decision to go for MBA and it will be most better if you crack the CAT exam and therefore you will get admission into IIM or IIT.Your future will be much secured.
24th May 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

after the completion of btech from mechanical...should i go for mba..as i dont want to do mtech at all...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?