16th March 2011, 10:58 AM
JJyotirmayee

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?

Can i give entrance for distance Bed now or take admission?what is the elligilibity critirra for the same?what are the fee structures and duration period for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  2. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  6. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  9. Details regarding distance learning M.Tech program offered by Osmania University?
  10. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  13. Is there an M.Phil distance course which is approved by UGC? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and details about the course?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  15. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
25th February 2012, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?

The basic eligibility for the B.Ed course in Osmania University is a graduation degree. It should be in any discipline. Also the graduation should be from a recognized university. Minimum percentage of marks to be achieved in the degree level is 50%. Even those having higher qualifications are also eligible to apply. Selection will be based on the entrance test conducted by the university and the score obtained in it.
27th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?

What is the age limit to get admission to B ed courses in osmania university, both regular and distance.
25th May 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M. com and now want to pursue B.ed, how shall i proceed?
19th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i've done M.A eng. ,tell me what is the fee structure for b.ed regular in jammu university?
13th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i did my M.A(P.P.M) with 62% in osmania university am i aligible for B.ed.
3rd November 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I DID MY B COM WITH 60% IN OSMANIA UNIVERSITY AND I WANT TO KNOW WHWN WILL BE THE B ED DISTANCEENTRANCE EXAM
3rd November 2012, 09:17 PM
azhardon

hello,
The basic eligibility for the B.Ed course in Osmania University is a graduation degree. It should be in any discipline. Also the graduation should be from a recognized university. Minimum percentage of marks to be achieved in the degree level is 50%. Even those having higher qualifications are also eligible to apply. Selection will be based on the entrance test conducted by the university and the score obtained in it.
4th November 2012, 10:22 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJyotirmayee View Post
Can i give entrance for distance Bed now or take admission?what is the elligilibity critirra for the same?what are the fee structures and duration period for the same?
HI!
Yes you can do B.Ed through distance education.
There are many university offering B.Ed through distance education.
Some good university are like:-
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University

You can apply after passing Graduation with minimum 40% marks.
There is no age limit for B.ED through distance education.

ALL THE BEST!
6th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.Ed. course in 2013.kindly guide me so that I can follow the procedures.
23rd April 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.E.(IT) in year 2000.Now I want to do Bed through correspondence.from which university can I apply?
14th June 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i comleted my B.A [english] in lit; having 40% and completed M.A[eng]having 44% from kerala university.I want to take b.ed . is it possible two take from any university.please help me sir. my contact number is 9645747729
15th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MA and i am a teacher and my percentage is below 45% can i do MA through distance mode please suggest me the name of universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?