5th December 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to appear in energy auditor exam conducted by EEE after completing graduation

Dear Sir,

I have completed my graduation (B-Tech- Electrical Engg.) in July' 2010 from RVP University,Udaipur through correspondence course.Can I illegible to appear in energy auditor exam conducted by BEE.

Regards
Manoj Kumar Gupta
Tata Motors Ltd.

3rd May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear in energy auditor exam conducted by EEE after completing graduation

Is work experience a mandatory criteria to appear for energy auditing exam?
14th June 2013, 07:30 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear in energy auditor exam conducted by EEE after completing graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed my graduation (B-Tech- Electrical Engg.) in July' 2010 from RVP University,Udaipur through correspondence course.Can I illegible to appear in energy auditor exam conducted by BEE.

Regards
Manoj Kumar Gupta
Tata Motors Ltd.

To apply for BEE(Bureau of Energy Efficiency) Exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Eligibility for Energy Auditors(any one degree is required) :-
  • Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology from recognized university with 3 years of working experience in use of Energy in Operation,Maintenance and Planning.
  • Candidates should have a Post Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology with 2 years of working experience in use of Energy in Operation,Maintenance and Planning.
  • Those candidates who have a Graduate Engineering degree with Post Graduate degree in Management will also be eligible to apply for this exam with 2 years of working experience in use of Energy in Operation,Maintenance and Planning.
Exam Pattern for BEE Exam :-
  • This exam will have 4 papers.
  • Each section will be of 3 hours.
  • Each Paper will be of 150 Marks.
Syllabus for BEE Exam :-
  • Paper I - General Aspects of Energy Management and Energy Audit.
  • Paper II - Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities.
  • Paper III - Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities.
  • Paper IV - Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility System.
22nd March 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have 2.6 year experience after my BE and presently i am doing my M.tech am i eligible to write exam.

Regards,
Jagan.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?