5th December 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How to go to MBA course in abroad after passing B.Tech 3rd year

i am in b.tech 3rd year willing to go for mba course abroad is gate exams are cumpulsory.

Related Questions:
31st December 2012, 09:47 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go to MBA course in abroad after passing B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in b.tech 3rd year willing to go for mba course abroad is gate exams are cumpulsory.
Yes Off Course being a B.tech candidate your eligible to apply for MBA Course and I think B.tech is 4 years course ..

So, After Completing your B.Tech course your eligible for MBA Course . You should not having any backlogs in your B.tech course...

GATE Examination is not compulsory to do MBA Course in aboard ... To Join in MBA Course in abroad than you should qualified in GMAT Examination ..

Here I provide you the details regarding MBA Course ..

Eligibility Criteria Required for MBA in Aboard :-

Candidate should Complete be Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . Candidate should compulsory secure more then 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course .

Work Experience is essential to apply for MBA Course in Abroad ...

So, I suggest you to increase your work experience If your really interested to apply for MBA Course in Aboard ...

Candidate should be Crack GMAT ( Graduate Management Aptitude Test ) Examination with good percentage of marks . GMAT Examination is mandatory to apply for MBA Course in Abroad . Without the GMAT Examination you can't get admission for MBA Course in Abroad .

To apply for GMAT Examination you should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks Needed in this Examination .

To apply for GMAT Examination than the candidate should Qualified in graduation course in any discipline from recognized University and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this GMAT Examination.

There are so Many MBA Colleges in abroad accepts this GMAT Examination score . So, If you crack the GMAT Examination with good percentage of marks than you may get admission for MBA Course in aboard ..

Top MBA Institution in Abroad :-
  • Stanford Graduate School Of Business
  • Columbia Business school
  • IE Business School
  • MIT Sloan School Of Management
  • Booth School of Business
  • University of Chicago
  • London Business School
  • Wharton Business school
  • University of Pennsylvania
8th May 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for job in countries like New Zealand, America or Germany after graduation to get work experience for admission in a MBA university?
11th December 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in B-TECH to go abroad for studies.I'm the student of Electrical and Electronics first year?
Please tell....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?