5th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary required in India after BCA?

What is get sallery in india after bca...could u please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  2. How much salary is offered after doing BCA?
  3. Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  5. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  6. Details about animation? What is the syllabus and duration of the course?
  7. What is the monthly salary for CA in India?
  8. How much is the salary after completing BCA course?
  9. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  10. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  11. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA? -- [New]
  12. How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune
  13. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  14. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  15. How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA
  16. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  17. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  18. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
10th May 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary required in India after BCA?

i have finished my 12th in this year and i am computer student, what i have to do next? for a good job?
19th April 2015, 02:51 PM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: What is the salary required in India after BCA?

Salary required in India after BCS.............

* Average Salary of Employees Having BBA degree for Different Job Positions.................

Software Engineer 2,92,000
Project Manager (Information Technology) 8,15,353
Systems Administrator (Computer Network) 2,21,020
Senior Database Administrator 8,20,300
Systems Analyst 2,80,500
Senior Software Engineer 4,71,000
Systems Administrator (Windows Server) 3,72,000

Average Salary of BBA Employees in Terms of Years of Experience ..................

0-1 year 3,00,000

1-4 years 2,45,560

5-9 years 5,64,000

10-19 years 8,37,500

Average City-Wise Salary......................

Bangalore (Karnataka) 4,04,600
New Delhi 2,52,000
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) 3,00,020
Mumbai (Maharashtra) 6,13,000
Pune(Maharashtra) 5,80,331
Delhi (NCR) 2,84,100
Chennai Metro (Tamil Nadu) 2,64,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?