5th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical

how to do master degree in mechanical engineering after completing my b.tech(mechanical)? which are the best universities offering master degree?should i go for regular or correspondence while working as GET after B.Tech? What to do MS (MASTERY IN SCIENCE ) ms M.Tech? Which one would be the better [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  4. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to do masters degree in correspondence course after completing B.E Mechanical?
  6. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. How to join masters after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  9. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  11. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  12. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in US university after completing mechanical engineering
  14. Can I do masters degree after completing diploma in Mechanical
  15. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  16. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  17. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
9th March 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical

can i take admission in Msc Mechenical after B.tech Pass
10th March 2013, 10:49 AM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to do master degree in mechanical engineering after completing my b.tech(mechanical)? which are the best universities offering master degree?should i go for regular or correspondence while working as GET after B.Tech? What to do MS (MASTERY IN SCIENCE ) ms M.Tech? Which one would be the better [email protected]

Dear friend,

To get a master's degree,you can do Mtech.The admission to Mtech is based on GATE examination.Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IIT's .

GATE Examination Details
The GATE examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration, which contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only multiple choice objective questions. Each question will have four choices for the answer. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.

GATE Scholarship
During the pursuit of M.Tech, you are paid a scholarship of Rs.8000.00 per month by the Government of India. This amount is enough for living expenses including purchase of books, etc. The scholarship is paid for the entire 18 months M.Tech period. This scholarship available only to GATE qualified candidates.

It is better to pursue mtech through regular course than through correspondence.
23rd May 2013, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is really good to pursue higher studies while you are working. Only a few Universities like KSOU offer M.Tech through distance. Otherwise, you can pursue M.Tech as a sponsored candidate by the company. MS degree courses are usually offered through international Universities. M.Tech degree is better for you to get a higher level job position.
12th December 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

best coarse after b.e mechanical in future
26th January 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
what should i do after my btech (mechanical engineering) whether to do ms or mba or mtech??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?