16th March 2011, 01:30 PM
vidhyaharipreya1990@gmail

How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same?

Respected sir,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am doing currently BE final year. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir.

16th March 2011, 04:18 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same?

Hiiiiii,

Sub Inspector examinations is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).

For Sub Inspector Post: -

a. Pass graduation in any subject / in any engineering stream from a regonised institute / university.
b. Age = 18 Years to 25 Years
c. Height = minimum 5’ 6″
d. Chest = 32′ (Normal) and after expanding 34'

Procedure to Sub Inspector Post: -

1. Written test,
2. Interview and
3. Medical Test.

Good Luck & All the Best
17th March 2011, 12:13 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same?

HELLO
every state has their own eligibility and criteria for selecting students for sub inspector post iam giving you two state eligibility criteria for SI .

for RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION

Qualifications: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce.

Physical:
Male: Height: 168 cms. Chest: 81-86 cms.
Female: Height: I 52 Cms. Weight: 47.5 Kg.

Subjects for Examination:

· General Hindi
· General Knowledge

Written test is followed by the Physical Efficiency Test. Successful candidates are called for Interview.

RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR (EXECUTIVE)-MALE IN DELHI POLICE

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

The minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor's degree from a recognized
university.

20 to 25 years
The upper age limit as prescribed above will be relaxable only in the following cases:-

Upto a maximum of 05 years, if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled
Tribe category

Upto a maximum of 3 years, if a candidate belongs to an OBC category.

STANDARD OF PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT

HEIGHT: Minimum 170 cms.
Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas

CHEST: Minimum 81 cms to 85 cms.

Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas for which certificates as above will be
produced.

for more information ::http://www.delhipolicerecruitment.in..._male/home.cgi
29th May 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me about syllabuse and date of m.p. sub inspector exames
31st May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what about eye side in physical
1st June 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get application for Sub Inspector's Police in Andhra Pradesh?Tell me Physical Requirment?
3rd June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

what events are conducted for si job
10th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sivadas and iam a 2nd year student .i would like to know about si exam and physical test for an si
13th June 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

is there any quota for ex-s man ? please give details.
17th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know Physical requirements in sub- inspector for u.p
24th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: date of exam of si post upp

[QUOTE=Unregistered;795316]i want to know Physical requirements and exam date of sub- inspector u.p.p.
Thank you sir
28th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Please tell me how to apply for police sub inspector exam in karnataka. i have completed
B.A.now i am planning to take up the exam.can you please suggest me regarding this.
2nd July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about si physical test requirement in rajasthan police
4th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

how much race required for post of si in rajasthan
21st July 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am physically handicapped. i cant see through my right eye. can i apply for the post of si?
26th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want sallybut of physical education for kvs main examination
8th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i must like intrested si job.im completed degree bcom.recently when ur release si post sir.what events are conducted for si job.i want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.can you please suggest me regarding this sir.
8th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.im completed degree sir.i must like sub inspector job.
24th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that my height is 162 cm. am i able for S.I post.please tell me.
27th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
how to Get The application of PC job...
29th August 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that my height is 162 cm. am i able for S.I post.please tell me. my category is 'sc'
1st September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

requirements for sub-inspector post in andhra pradesh? Physical requirements and syllabus?
3rd September 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i have eye sight is am eligible for si andhra pradesh?--kareem
7th September 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i completed btech in 2010 .am intrested in police departments but my height is 5.4 is this height is eligible in AndhraPradesh state plz send ur kind information to my email id :[email protected]
8th September 2011, 02:46 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
i completed MCA in 2010 .am intrested in police departments but my height is 5.3 is this height is eligible in AndhraPradesh state plz send ur kind information to my email id :[email protected]
thanks,
11th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

u.p. si call letter
15th September 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, would u like to tell me where we find form of sub inspector?and how many fee? how many subject need to read?
22nd September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the physical test laid down by an authority to ex servicemen and what is the rule in mp police
24th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

can anyone plz tell me if one person had c-lasik treatment ,does hi fits for the eye chekup during medical test..
3rd October 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

when is the exams
6th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is that the standard for eye sight
7th October 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that my height is 162 cm. am i able for S.I post.please tell me. my category is 'sc'
height must and should be 167.6 all OC OBC and SC
11th October 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum exact height reqired for the s.i selection?
14th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
what events are conducted for si job
5km running is the first elgilibility test for SI recruitment,after that we have couple of events long jump,highjump,800mts,100mts.each and every thing u need to qualify.after dat we will be having written exam,dats it their ends the job...al the best and search for a good institute to get better support.

Thanks and regards,
rajavardhane.kora
[email protected]
15th October 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

iam studying 4th btech so iam eligible for si job or not
17th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir I have selected in written test of mp police Sub Inspecter test 2011. Sir Please provide me marks dividation of physical test
20th October 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have physical test details of SI
25th October 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

the exam for mp si whish was held on 25/09/2011 and its result was declared on 14/10/2011 so i want to know about the dates for physical interview and calling procedure
28th October 2011, 10:53 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

For Sub Inspector Post: -

a. Pass graduation in any subject / in any engineering stream from a regonised institute / university.
b. Age = 18 Years to 25 Years
c. Height = minimum 5’ 6″
d. Chest = 32′ (Normal) and after expanding 34'

Procedure to Sub Inspector Post: -

1. Written test,
2. Interview and
3. Medical Test.
28th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hi im kranthi .. i wnt to become a police officer(SI)
will u please send me the events and exam pattern
my email id: [email protected]
29th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am hight is 166 SI job select
30th October 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirememts for si in ap and how many events are there with time bound and what is syllabus we need to prepare please mention detaily sir thank you sir.
30th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hii sir,
i k.raghu from Andra pradash will u please send me the exam pattern to my email id:[email protected]
send me sir please sir
31st October 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

dear friends to be police officer one must phyiscally, mentally & medically fit, it needs lot of hard work. specially running task is most tough in physical test so practise a lot. Deepak (mumbai), 7498333820 D
31st October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir physical exam are same the genral and sc/st candidate same hight i dont now sir what the instrction plz email me im wating u r answer .. [email protected]
2nd November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying now b. Pharmacy final year.no back class am elgible si jobs r nt? Pls reply am ful confused nw
2nd November 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m Nidhhi...Plz help me...from where can i get the syllabus ,question paper n study material ..
8th November 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
what about eye side in physical
right eye 6/6 left eye 6/6
10th November 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

how much hight suitable to the Si post
15th November 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hai
this is vinod,i am trying for s.i post . i have no idea on question papers . can u send the previous model papers of general studies and aptitude test and also the qualifying test (i.e , english and telugu) papers. plsssss.............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?