7th December 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

When does the MCA course start? I am finishing my BCA course in May

iam finishing my BCA course in may, and when does the MCA course starts?

22nd April 2016, 11:56 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: When does the MCA course start? I am finishing my BCA course in May

MCA is a master degree course and the course duration for MCA course is three years, means total six semester will be there in three years.

Now it depends on college as well as on University to start any professional course. In India there are more than 70 Technical university which have this course. Generally every master degree course starts in month of July or August. So MCA course will also be started in month of July or August, and to know about the exat date of commencement of course you will have to contact admission department of that particular college.

But in general case MCA course may be started in month of July or August. We can also give you exact date of commencement course but to know the exact date you will have to mention the name of your College along with University details.
28th August 2016, 11:46 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Default Re: When does the MCA course start? I am finishing my BCA course in May

MCA(Master of Computer Application) is the career option after completing Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.

Generally the form of MCA starts just after the declaration of the Bachelor degree results of their respective university.
Generally in the month of May-August many universities calls for application in MCA course. But you will have to check regularly in college website. You can also contact to the college or university in which you are interested to apply.
The can give you the exact date and eligibility criteria and all other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?