7th December 2012, 01:22 PM
muralidhara nayak

Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste

sir/madam,

i am rakshith i come under ST caste i want to know the fee structure
of MBBS management seat and also could i join MBBS on MY BSCMLT and DMLT and th markscard? very less percentage in 10+2 science.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  2. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure MBBS management seat?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  5. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  6. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of medical college for MBBS course(BC caste)?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS course? Colleges for both general as well as management?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  10. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?
  13. What is SRM university fee structure?
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  17. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?
5th June 2013, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste

Im veena and I come in st category.i want to know the fees structure of mbbs management seat
6th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS FEE OF MBBS IN MAHARASHTRA IN ST-CAT.
6th August 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the anual fee payable in indrapresth university mbbs ug
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?