7th December 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study Archeology after completing intermediate with MPC

I completed my intermediate with M.P.C. is there any chance to study archeology?

30th September 2013, 09:43 AM
narree

Default Re: Is there any chance to study Archeology after completing intermediate with MPC

if you completed intermediate in m.p.c . you are able to do any course,that is a great favour of being an m.p.c student

27th June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to study Archeology after completing intermediate with MPC

I am studying inter 2nd year in m.p.c. after completing it i am interested in archaeology is it suitable for it what is the process please give me reply

2nd March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am an mpc student. I completed my intermediate in 2016 by the age of 19 now I am interested to do archeology..am I eligible to do this? how to join in this course in india

10th October 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a mpc student I want to do archeology after inter what to student

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?