7th December 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I need in MI, PSG and GCT? Should I go to the coaching class

I wish to write tancet exam.i am ece dept.how many marks i get to mit,psg&gct.i am mbc caste.how to prepairing tancet exam.can i go to any coaching clas?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get MIT, PSG and GCT? I wish to write TANCET exam
  2. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much marks should I get in TANCET to get GCT, CIT and PSG?
  4. Cutoff for diploma students to join B.E EEE in GCT or PSG?
  5. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 25.33 marks in GATE
  6. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  7. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  8. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  9. What is the cutoff for mechanical department in PSG, GCT, CIT, Kumaraguru? Cutoff for ECE department?
  10. Minimum cutoff required for Muslim to join in PSG?
  11. What is the GATE score to enter in M.E CSE in PSG CGT CEG TEC?
  12. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  13. Can I get admission in GCT, Coimbatore if scored 36.671 marks in TANCET? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Thermal engineering college after scoring 33.232 TANCET marks? Can I get M.E Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
  15. How to do structural engineering in GCT Coimbatore
  16. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  17. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
  18. Which are the good colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 96.42 percentile? Date of sale of MCA exam forms?
1st October 2013, 04:01 AM
Dheepa MBA

Thumbs up Re: How much marks I need in MI, PSG and GCT? Should I go to the coaching class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to write tancet exam.i am ece dept.how many marks i get to mit,psg&gct.i am mbc caste.how to prepairing tancet exam.can i go to any coaching clas?
Hi,
First of all, I wish you All the Best. TANCET Exam is for joining M.E or MBA or MCA. If you wish to join M.E, you need to work on Maths and some basic engineering concept since you will have them as a separate section in the question paper. Its good if you join a coaching class so that you will get a proper idea of the type of questions and how to answer them in less span of time. if you opting TANCET for joining MBA, then you need to concentrate on Reasoning Ability, Verbal and Non-verbal type questions (best to refer R.S.Aggarwal Book) and also Quantitative Aptitude questions. For MCA, some computer related questions section will be there. So, you need to get prepared to answer them. There is a cut off mark based on which you will be ranked. You have answer all the sections in a more than average level in order to get seat in top colleges such as PSG, MIT etc., The cut off mark is always decided based on the no. of applicants and the no. of seats available in the college and Universities. But you don't lose you confidence. Work hard from the date you apply for this exam. Joining coaching class and studying will be a good decision.

All the Best once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?