8th December 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP

i am from delhi.
i have to appear for boards this year. i want to fill uttar pradesh along with delhi in my neet admission form?
what is the eligibility criteria for admission in medival colleges in uttar pradesh through uttar pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP
  4. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  5. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  8. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  9. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  11. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical colleges?
  14. How to become a doctor after passing 12th science?
  15. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  16. Am I eligible for Physiology honours? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?
8th December 2012, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP

For getting admission in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh you have to appear for UP CPMT.

Those who have passed 10+2 with physics , chemistry and biology can apply for UPCMT exam.

The age should be above 17 years if you want to apply for UPCPMT. There is no upper age limit for this exam.

Those who get good rank in CPMT will get a government college or top medical college.

The entrance exam will test your knowledge of physics, chemistry and biology.

So you must cover 11th and 12th class syllabus properly if you want to get a good college.

For more information about UPCPMT please download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: docx UPCPMT 2013.docx(13.1 KB, 236 views)
14th December 2012, 11:18 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP

Hi Friend,

Candidate have passed 10+2 with physics , chemistry and biology can apply for UPCMT exam.

The age should be above 17 years if you want to apply for UPCPMT. There is no upper age limit for this exam.

Candidate get good rank in CPMT will get a government college or top medical college.

The entrance exam will test your knowledge of physics, chemistry and biology.

Cool Thanks...
27th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP

What is the minimum percentage required to qualify NEET? also what is the min percenrage required in boards to sit for NEET?
20th April 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

what documents are required to prove domicile of U.P ? I born in lucknow. i have birth certificate of lucknow but studied in delhi. is this birth certificate is sufficient for domicile ship.thanks mob 9312612602
5th May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how much seat in upcpmt
24th May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir if i got 360 marks in neet will i be qualified for mbbs this year
2nd June 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i want to get for admission in medical govermant collages at shedual caste?
2nd June 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i want to get the admission in medical government collages at shedual caste?
5th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 137 marks in neet will i be qalified for mbbs belongs to obc
5th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i have got 137 marks in neet will i be qalified for mbbs belongs to obc
22nd June 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

my percentile score is 68.87.can i get a seat in private medical college in up?
25th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the age to get admission in medical college in delhi?
9th November 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Please explain the recent procedure for getting admission in MBBS in UP.
7th January 2014, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the marks criterion for cracking joint? i mean to get government collage
15th April 2014, 12:11 PM
amanda30

you should first of all have a bio as an mandatory subject in your 12th exam after that you should apply for entrance exams like upcpmt etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?