8th December 2012, 01:00 PM
Ameh christian Enejo

Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics

i have Bsc in physiology pharmacology Technology.can i do Msc in biotechnology or biomedical sciences without PG Diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  2. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  3. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  8. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  9. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  10. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  11. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  13. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  15. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  16. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2012, 09:13 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics

Hi Guest,

Yes, you can apply for M.Sc in Biotechnology after passing your Bachelors degree.

Thank you,

All the best.
8th December 2012, 09:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do. But many universities will not allow you. However there are some universities where you can get admission for M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Physics.

You need to appear for the Entrance Exam to get admission for this course.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates for this course.

But I don't think its a good career choice for you.

Having completed B.Sc in Physics, you might not be having Biotechnology as one of the subject.

Without having previous subject knowledge, even if you opt for M.Sc Biotechnology, it will be difficult for you to understand the subject and the terminology.

In addition, the boom for Biotechnology is not good in India.

But if you are very much interested to join this course, you can join that.

Wish you all the best.
11th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do biotechnology after doing BSc from biology
29th June 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc in physics after passed b.sc in mathematics?
24th June 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.sc. medical lab technology after having degree B.sc.physics chemistry mathematics. name some university offering distance mode
24th June 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc astronomy after b.sc biochemistry?
8th May 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i know about the list of universities that allow msc in biotechnology after bsc in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?