8th December 2012, 12:41 PM
satish shashank

What is the procedure to join Merchant navy?

hello sir,

hello, I am currently doing my BSC IT and I want to join merchant navy..plz suggest me the procedure for joining pre-sea training and examination detail and also the best institutes that I can join...

16th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Merchant navy?

Respected sir,
Sir,i'm currently doing my BE EEE 2nd year.I already finish my junior course as "NCC in NAVY".I'm intrested to join and to serve for indian navy.So plz suggest me the procedure for joining pre-sea training and examination detail and also the best institutes that I can join... "JAI HIND"
2nd November 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.....I am complete my bsc with physics subject plz tell me how can join merchant navy...I have getting 12th 49.40% and bsc on pass mark ......plz me advice.... my mobile number (07874880882)
26th November 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with chemistry with 93% and i wish to join merchant navy.Presently i am 23 years old.Is it possible to join merchant navy after 23?can i join merchant navy being a girl , also if i opt for it what kind of job should i get in ? My email id is [email protected] send me the mail as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
17th February 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ujjwal Gupta appearing in ISC board exam 2017. I passed ICSC Board with 69% marks. I intend to join Merchant Navy. Kindly tell me what should I do after 12th examination. which is being over in the month of March. 2017. Please tell me the detail procedure with best college on my father's e-mail e.g. [email protected] Mobile no. is 9839278808. Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?