9th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies

Sir, I am studing B.Tech 3rd year student of RGU IIIT Basara-adilabad,AP. I am interest to do summer internship on April to june. I am suffering that how to appy the compenies.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  2. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  4. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  5. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  6. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  7. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  8. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  10. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  15. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
26th May 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies

sir i want to know the details apply the camp i complete 3rd b.tech mechanical
26th May 2013, 12:17 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies

To apply for summer internship in any company you have to send your NOC certificate in the company. NOC certificate is issued by training and placement department of your college. after reciving NOC certificate company select student for training if you are selected then they will inform you and you can do training from this company. this is the procedure for summer internship from any company.

You can apply in many companies for summer internship.there is no restriction to apply in the companies.

Training is the main part of our engineering.training plays important role in our engineering. when you will face interview in campus placement they will ask you question related to your training subject so it is very important to do training seriously. after training you have to give presentation in the college on which you have completed your training so you have to prepare your training report which you have to submit in the college.

In training period you have to make a minor project. in 7th you have to submit a small project in the college which have very importance.

I will advice you to do training seriously from a good company. training will play a very important role in your placement in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?