9th December 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing

i had done Bsc chemistry and MBA marketing with 3 yrs exp, can i get govt/semi/public sector job in with this experience for answer please mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  3. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  4. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  5. How to join in Public Sector Companies after MBA marketing? I am pursuing MBA marketing
  6. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which sector is good for MBA in Marketing, FMCG or Retail? -- [New]
  8. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  9. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  10. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  11. What are the Job opportunties for MBA In Marketing
  12. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  13. What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?
  14. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  15. Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?
  16. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  17. How to get a job after doing MBA marketing? I have done graduation in BSc
  18. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
10th June 2013, 11:18 PM
P.Swasthika jain

Default Re: Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had done Bsc chemistry and MBA marketing with 3 yrs exp, can i get govt/semi/public sector job in with this experience for answer please mail me at [email protected]
Since you have 2 degree certificates in your hand you can apply for many govt exams like TNPSC,RRB,Postal exams,Bank jobs...
15th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing

~~~Goverment job~~~

You have a very good oportunity as you hold two valuable degree in your hand. I must sugest you must look by preffering management as your future carier.
As many job you can apply for in goverment sector. Provided in some good established institute you have to give a tough entrencb test and interview.
As a chemical enggineer you may apply for post below by cracking SSC(Staff Selectiom Commision)
1 Juniour lab technician.
2 Dialysis technician
3 Staff nurse.

As a managoreal skill you may apply for recruitment in folowing company.
SAIL
KFRI
GCRI
BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?